TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

I just have to say..

this is Good! :)

Yoshi's Payback Yoshi's Payback

Kinda childish

Tho the first one mae me laugh until yoshi said bitch.. not that im against the word but you could ahve thought of soemthing more intelligent
...

Neurotically Whored Neurotically Whored

Very good

Omg yes! he IS like GIRl exactly like Gir!! didnt notice it before! i hate that series..

Frog Trigger Frog Trigger

very good movie except

the music that looped constantly! annoying. and the fact that i had to keep clicking the messege box also annoying

Keeping in mine i thought it was very good.

What song was that at the end with Chrono and that weird guy fighting?? tell me ill vote 5...!

good stuff

-Sqee_ugh

The Matrix Has You. The Matrix Has You.

OO

Im dumb and didnt read the comments! Spoilers! haha .. damn i ahvent seen the THIRD one..GRR you should put that somwhere near the top of your comments GEEZ.

Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02 Mutant Ninja Turtles EP02

Its No "king stroker"

But i liked it. my only beef with it is Their bandannas .. there were no tails on them - also hard to tell don and leo apart other then voice, B/c Don is more blue then he should be (purple) other then that its one of the best iv seen. nj witht he matrix 2 fight song.

One Ring: Special Edition One Ring: Special Edition

Okay..

So let me get this strait.. you re submitted your old movie with some "extra" stuff.. i guess thats a way to get a high score with out doing any of the work. Very good idea.! you're a true insparation to All us lazy folk.

LegendaryFrog responds:

80% of this movie is brand new.

FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness FOAMY: Sitcom Silliness

Wonderful!

Another one of these.

The George Bush Show 5 The George Bush Show 5

hahaha

GOOD Stuff man.. and Bravo coaxialhampster on your very cool review.

Lord of The Game: Ep 5 Lord of The Game: Ep 5

I see that you worked hard..

But If you worked THAT much harder it wouldent suck... I mean The Sounds . yikes dude! "Ph" - "B"
- "w" and "S" sounds were all a bit shitty. Thats why you get one fo those Foam things to go over your Mic so you dont GET that awful noise.. and it could have used More bg music. and A little bit faster pace. i found i got bored through som parts.